- Markel Horse Insurance Specialist since 2005
- Worked in the insurance industry since 1985
- Member of the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriters Society
- Have been showing horses for 23 years
Wow 2010! Time passes so quickly and with both the same and a few new goals this year, my family starts the show circuit in February. I will continue my pursuit in the quarter horse circuit with both "We Take Cash" and "On The Hunt". I hope to add a few miles on "A Special Lil Lena," my reiner. We start two young horses this year, one by my husband's stud, "Mr. Moxie Man". My daughter, Jesilyn, finishes her junior year of high school and looks forward to her senior year and the pursuit of college. We plan to be at most of the major quarter horse shows and local hunter shows.
2008 starts several things new, such as Reining. I have been riding Hunters since the 80's and have now decided to try Reining. Rosie and I are currently training with Todd Arvidson. I hope with his patience and my determination I will begin limited showing this year. I have not given up on my Hunters and as well will be competing with Louie, my 5 year old Hunter.
With two young horses I am very proud to own, I head to the show pen. Chuck Briggs will continue to support my daughter and I in the Hunter pen. We will work to be at most the major Quarter horse shows starting with Arizona, and attend a few Reining shows.
I am looking forward to this year and love to be of help to anyone that asks. Our family continues to support the equine industry and now with my son Cole involved, I will be the happy Mom on the circuit!
- American Quarter Horse Association
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
- United States Equestrian Federation
- Oklahoma Quarter Horse Association
- Oklahoma Hunter Jumper Association
- Oklahoma Farriers Association
Markel Insurance Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.